Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm back !


I'm back !
Did you all miss me?
Of course you did....
I'm getting really popular around here...
HAHA...
I'm not crazy for cheap publisity & attention...
But I'm just telling the truth....
About the oral just now,,
You all make a lot of noise until the 'amanah' next door cannot concentrate with their study..
What's that all about?
Why you all being so selfish ??.
I know that we all are not so clever like you all but please!
Tomorrow is the sports day for our school....
And I heard most of the 'active' student are not taking any part in the event..
Maybe they all are not 'active' enough...
HAHA...
And who is this PM & SB??
Mind you own business please!
I've never create any problems with you guys/girl yet..
So please!
BACK OUT!
I know you all love me,
~GG~

No comments:

Post a Comment