Tuesday, April 13, 2010

U all trying to investigate about my identity??? HAHA..

First thing when I enter the the class yesterday is I heard all the 5 active student are talking about me... They all think that one of the girls from the 4 amanah last year is me...HAHA...SO FUNNY..
Pity those girls.....Just because they are new in class active, so all of them started to point all their fingers and spread rumours that I m one of them...HAHA...Especially during sports in the class, I can hear all of the girls student from 5 active & amanah are discussing & tried to find out my real identity....The boys are to busy with their sports but they are also discussing about me...
The most funny moments will be when Hazeem started to frame all the 4 amanah's girls last year..
Then he started to frame Azliyana & Hanizar... HAHA...I just feel like laughing so loud when he said that...He is so pathetic...Next prasad was blamed....HAHA...Love it when all of them started to quarrel among themselves....While I sit in my class and enjoy hearing them accuse each other...
I know all of them started to figure out who am I... Hadzrin, the banner that you've done is nice but is not much to put me down...Nabeel is trying to make funny but no body ever bother him..No wonder he always with the 'GAYS' from what I've heard or read lately in facebook.. Not enough with that, the rumours about me has spread to the next class and they are also trying to figure out my real identity but amanah is not the 'busybody' type of student...Glad to hear that. Class is active is so lame in guessing... HAHA... Guess again...And think wisely as you all are in the 'active' class...

No comments:

Post a Comment